Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All alone in Blog Land!

Well I get on my website and check my blog about every day and there are no comments!  Does anyone have anything to say?  HAHA  Well in the meantime I guess this will just be a way to just talk about anything.  It is Tuesday morning and I made the mistake of getting up at 4:00 to be at Baptist Hospital at 5:00 when really I have to be there tomorrow!!! AHHHH.  When I walked into the respiratory dept. everyone was like wow your early, I though you were comming here on wednesday and I said Is it not wednesday!  After looking at my schedule I drove back home and got about an hour nap.  Now Im heading to St. Elizabeths!  Its shaping up to becoming a long day.  Feel free to comment on my mishap!  No blonde jokes thought. HAHA. But the early bird gets the worm!!

3 comments:

  1. This is a sales pitch for my daughter-in-law. Hire her!! When is the last time you took your kids to Sears to have their pictures and you enjoyed the experience? Then you get the pictures back and they were garbage!!! Look at her galleries and slideshow. These people are enjoying the experience of JESSICA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, your website is almost as awesome as your eye for photos! Thank you so much for sharing the website info. Ive been talking to them several times and I think that Im going to use the same service for Cadillac Ink. We must be sure to share link! Also, once I get ready to move forward with that, you will have to take our photos for us! Hope all is well in blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, there, lonesome girl...I think those were the lyrics to a 50's song! Hope you check your blog soon to see that your nana gave you a shout!

    ReplyDelete