Friday, July 10, 2009

Khloe



Jennifer and Brian heading to Galveston this weekend so I get to keep their puppy Khloe!  She is just the sweetest thing, and I get to play Aunt Jessica this weekend and spoil her.  Khloe is a mix breed puppy with a quirky personality that keeps you laughing.  We ran a few  errands today and since she was so good I brought her to Petco and she got to pick out her own toys.  I know, I know im turning into one of those crazy dog lovers!  Jen Khloe misses you!  Have fun this weekend guys! 

2 comments:

  1. What are you going to do with Chloe when you become a Mommy? Gosh!! You and Jarod talk about Molly being spoiled!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Khloe missing Jenn very much fromall the attention. Love her clothes!! Can't wait for grand baby, you will be very busy then. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete