Friday, July 17, 2009

This is what becomes of boredom





Not that it is a bad thing!  When I get bored I just pull out my camera and try to capture something unique.  I did  not feel like driving around to find anything so I just set up a little scene.  Something to stifle my creativity.  I found this rose at Market Basket while I was doing a little shopping and I just incorporated a little bit of jewelry.  From there I just poked around in photoshop to see what tools I could use.  I never get to use brush strokes that often in my work, so i decided to use them on these pics.  Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love your work, I wish you were able to do some of Jenn's wedding, I know that is asking a lot but your photo's just catch what we are looking for. Maybe a the reception!!! We will see. Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete